Re: [Banshee-List] Motorola Droid/Radio

Hi,

On Sun, Sep 11, 2011 at 6:36 AM, snowice0 <platocandell gmail com> wrote:
> I have a Motorola droid and I want to sync my music with Banshee.
> I read that my device should appear on the left but it does not.
> It does, however, appear under my drives and it appears when I try to use
> Media Monkey Gold.
> I want to use Banshee since all my tracks are neatly sorted and its
> cleaner/easier

As Media Monkey only works on Windows, I'm guessing you're also using
Banshee on Windows ?
In that case, this is a known limitation of our Windows version:
device detection currently doesn't work.

> Also, I tried to add a radio station, but when I click on the 'radio' link
> on the left banshee crashes with no error report.

That is probably a bug. It would be helpful if you could file it in
our bugtracker :
http://banshee.fm/contribute/file-bugs/

--
Bertrand Lorentz