[Banshee-List] Motorola Droid/Radio

I have a Motorola droid and I want to sync my music with Banshee.
I read that my device should appear on the left but it does not.
It does, however, appear under my drives and it appears when I try to use
Media Monkey Gold.
I want to use Banshee since all my tracks are neatly sorted and its
cleaner/easier

Also, I tried to add a radio station, but when I click on the 'radio' link
on the left banshee crashes with no error report.

thank you