[Banshee-List] Play Lists

There is a single reason that I don't use Banshee and wondering if anyone can tell me how to fix this so that I can start using it again.

I have thousands of songs and create lots of different play lists.  However, I have no way to know if a song I'm about to drag into a play list was already placed there before.  In every other music program I've used, they don't duplicate songs so its not a big deal.  I just drag in and if its already there it does nothing and if it is not there it sticks it in.  However, with Banshee it continues to duplicate the song as many times as I drag it in.

Is there a way to prevent this from happening as I view this as a bug and a problem.

Thanks,

--
--glenn hancock
ki4qdt