Re: [Banshee-List] podcast suggestions

Hi,

On Wed, Sep 7, 2011 at 9:31 PM, Skywaalker <mina awesome gmail com> wrote:
> Would be nice atleast for podcasts(for longer tracks can be useful too)
> remember the playback position and somehow visualy show which one is
> played/unplayed like in itunes.

You should be able set add a bookmark to remember the current track
and position, just go to Tools > Bookmarks.
It should work also for podcasts, although they probably need to be
already downloaded to your machine.
But while trying to confirm this, it seems I've uncovered a bug with
the bookmark feature in the current development version: selecting a
bookmark doesn't start playing :(

The podcasts that you have listened should disappear from the "New
Items" category. You need to have the browser visible to see that
category (View > Show browser).

> Anyway good job guys and best luck with future developement

Thanks !

--
Bertrand Lorentz