Re: [Banshee-List] Banshee Community Extensions 2.1.4 released!

2011/9/9 Buyongo Phiri <devicehandler gmail com>:
> Hi Bertrand,
>
> I would like to make a suggestion about future releases; lets have a poll
> system of some sort for feature requests and a planning and implementation
> system. The system would work more along the lines of, I request a feature
> the community rates a feature, the developers assess the feature and time
> constraints and any other constraints that may be involved. This way random
> requests for features can be channelled into a proper path. Also other spin
> off would be a better planning system for features for the project.

Feature requests are requested to be performed via bugzilla.gnome.org.
That seems to work very well for us thus far so I don't see much point
in having a brainstorm like system. Occasional debate on the mailing
list also tends to be profitable for hashing out problems and
solutions.

David