[Banshee-List] Start banshee playing a smart playlist and fullscreen video

Hi all:

I was wondering if it's possible to start banshee from the command line and make it play a smart playlist I have saved.
Also I would like it to start playing right away SHOWING the video and in fullscreen.

For example, if I run
banshee --fullscreen /path/to/video.file
I get banshee in fullscreen, but showing the music library view (which is empty in my case). And it doesn't play the file, it only adds it to the file system queue.

So:

a) Is there a way to send a command (via console or via D-BUS) to make banshee go to the "now playing" view (which in case of a video, shows the actual video).

b) Is there a way to send a command (via console or via D-BUS) to make banshee play an already saved smart playlist?

I've been inspecting the dbus with qdbus and can't seem to find what I'm looking for.

Thanks in advance!