Re: [Banshee-List] Trouble Building from source

To me it looks like you need gst#. I haven't ever figured out how to
actually get/build them and add them to the assembly cache. Even
though it might be more trivial than I think with make/make install. I
don't know where to get gst# for windows, but I know there is a place
to download the source that is connected through the official
gstreamer website somewhere in development.