[Banshee-List] Trouble Building from source

I use banshee on my Ubuntu machine and thought I would like to contribute to
the project by writing some code. Having seen that the windows version is
still alpha I though I may be able to help out there.

I downloaded the source as per the instructions
http://banshee.fm/download/development/#windows here , but the build fails
(there are 5 errors).

I'm new to contributing to open source projects, so am not sure if this is
normal and if I should try to fix the code myself - or if there is a
problem.

I re-directed the output from build\windows\build-banshee.bat to file
http://banshee-media-player.2283330.n4.nabble.com/file/n3793418/build.log
build.log . Any help would be appreciated...