Re: [Banshee-List] Schedule proposal for Banshee 2.4

Im running it on my version of banshee, and its quite awesome.

Kevin
Please excuse brevity, sent from phone

On Oct 29, 2011 1:52 PM, "gnomeuser gmail com" <gnomeuser gmail com> wrote:
2011/10/29 Frank <funtastix googlemail com>:
> Is there any planning on what new features and patches are interesting
> to include in the next versions? If anyone is interested in any of the
> patches I provided, my support will be a bit limited (but not
> completely vanished) as I will be travelling for a couple of weeks
> before around and after christmas.
>
> If any support for anything interesting is needed I am willing to
> invest some of my quieter travelling days to help out anywhere.

If I remember correctly you did the album artist and genre browsing
which I would love to see in, it is one of the most requested features
on OMG! Ubuntu! whenever I write about Banshee.

- David