Re: [Banshee-List] Schedule proposal for Banshee 2.4

Is there any planning on what new features and patches are interesting
to include in the next versions? If anyone is interested in any of the
patches I provided, my support will be a bit limited (but not
completely vanished) as I will be travelling for a couple of weeks
before around and after christmas.

If any support for anything interesting is needed I am willing to
invest some of my quieter travelling days to help out anywhere.

BR

Frank