[Banshee-List] Problems hindering from using Banshee

Hi!

Since they f-ed up Rhythmbox's playlist system and discontinued the whole
program, I am now trying to switch to Banshee. There are two things stopping
me:
1. Last.fm scrobbling won't work. I allowed access several times, but the
error message still says "You need to allow Banshee to access your Last.fm
account". The whole "Account Settings" is a bit unclear to me. Somehow I
entered my account information (username, password) but I can't find the
spot now; and I have no idea what is "Song Reporting".
2. Can't drag-and-drop groups of folders. I know I can "Add media" to add
folders, but drag-and-drop made it so much easier to handle my stuff.
3. Clicking on the volume button displays a slider, but it doesn't fix it's
own position, so that when Banshee is maximised, I can't turn the volume all
the way up (the upper part of the slider is out of reach).

I can live with problems 2 and 3, but not without last.fm scobbling. Can
anyone help me with any of these?