Re: [Banshee-List] Internet characters in track names in Banshee

Hi Andres. Tks for yr prompt reply. I copied the Ubuntu PPA items on the
download page into my Sources page. I downloaded the updated version. The
version that downloaded is V2.0.1. I see the track listing under the CD
track listing is now displaying correctly. However the cd listing under the
'File System Queue' tab is still showing the track names with the %20 in
them.

Regards
Philip
http://banshee-media-player.2283330.n4.nabble.com/file/n3925911/Banshee201_1.png