Re: [Banshee-List] Internet characters in track names in Banshee

Hi Philip. Banshee 1.6.x is very old. Please upgrade to Banshee 2.2.0.

Thanks

On 10/20/2011 04:08 PM, Philip Gray wrote:
Hi I am currently using Banshee V1.6.1 in Ubuntu 10.04 LTS. I have been using
Rhythmbox and Amarok to play my music cds. I decided to give Banshee a try
since it is now the default player in later versions of Ubuntu. I noticed
that the track names have special characters in them that are normally used
in the URLs of web pages e.g. Wikipedia. The tracks show 'Track%201,
Track%202 etc. instead of Track 1, Track 2 etc.) %20 represents a space.
Rhythmbox and Amarok display the track names correctly. Why is Banshee doing
this? Is this a bug? How do I correct this? Pse see attached screenshots.

I did a search to see if this has previously been reported but I did not
find anything.
http://banshee-media-player.2283330.n4.nabble.com/file/n3922220/Banshee_161.png
http://banshee-media-player.2283330.n4.nabble.com/file/n3922220/Rhythmbox.png
http://banshee-media-player.2283330.n4.nabble.com/file/n3922220/Amarok.png