Re: [Banshee-List] Amazon mp3 downloader

Which version of Banshee are you using?  There was an older version (1.8 maybe?) that could handle the Amazon files downloaded directly from the store, but not those downloaded from Amazon Cloud.  This was fixed awhile ago (definitely by 2.0), but if you're using an older version of Banshee, you might be running into this.

Michael