Re: [Banshee-List] Feature hacking

Ok, so it looks like this won't work for me till I finish formatting the
remainder of my music to Artist/Album folders properly. I just haven't got
around to it yet.

I hope I am correct in my thinking that once that is done and all Album
folders have a folder.jpg|png, Banshee should read these properly on a
rescan of the library and won't have a need to download any cover art to the
cache folder. I've tried using PuddleTag to automate this before, but it has
some sort of bug that makes many copies of the artwork instead of just one,
which is the reason your patch seemed like an alternate solution.

Appreciate your work and if another solution doesn't present itself sooner,
I'll give it a shot when my library is ready for it.