Re: [Banshee-List] Problem with mono-addins

Thanks that worked.

On Sun, Nov 20, 2011 at 10:26 PM, Frank <funtastix googlemail com> wrote:
I assume you're on Ubuntu, as that still has mono-addins 0.6.1. There
is a package of mono-addins 0.6.2 in one of the banshee ppa on
launchpad that you need to install. I think it's the banshee unstable
or the banshee daily ppa.

BR

Frank