Re: [Banshee-List] Banshee 2.2.1 & 2.3.1 won't show album covers

I tried to disable all extensions. But I get no results. Then by some sort of
miracle one cover did show up! But still no cover in mini-browser.
http://imageshack.us/f/827/picture2idb.png/
and I found another one ,but its empty.
http://imageshack.us/f/402/picture3qr.png/
I'm back on 2.2.1 now. Still no result.
I tried to delete .cache/media-art . Banshee repopulated it. So the cover
fetching works just fine.
here what I received when banshee run in terminal
http://pastebin.com/FnBy6pbC
Maybe i need to try some other version of glib?