Re: [Banshee-List] How to install Banshee 2.2.1?

On Sat, Nov 12, 2011 at 2:12 PM, Buyongo Phiri <devicehandler gmail com> wrote:
> I'm sure its a question of build dependacies not being installed.  You will
> have to ask else where as I am incapable of telling you what packages you
> need exactly.  Try IRC that's where I got help last time I needed help in
> that regard.

Instructions on how to build banshee from source are at:
http://banshee.fm/download/development/

The instructions on how to install build dependencies will only
install the dependencies for the version of Banshee which is currently
available on your package repositories.
If you're willing you can build and install the proper dependencies,
but I would advise against it unless you know what you're doing and
are aware of the risks.

The build dependencies are listed in the README file included in the
source tarball.

--
Bertrand Lorentz