Re: [Banshee-List] How to install Banshee 2.2.1?

On Sat, Nov 12, 2011 at 2:11 PM, . <peace aleksandrsolzhenitsyn net> wrote:

> On 11/12/2011 03:49 AM, Frank wrote:
>> If you have some patience I am sure it will soon pop up on the banshee
>> stable PPA on launchpad. That will be way easier to install.
>>
>> Frank
>
> Is Banshee 2.0.1 the only current stable version for Ubuntu 10.04?

Banshee 2.2 and above requires some packages and packages versions
that are not available by default on Ubuntu 10.04. And I think
providing them in our PPA would be too much work or would cause
compatibility issues with other software. Our Debian/Ubuntu packager
would probably be able to provide more details.

--
Bertrand Lorentz