Re: [Banshee-List] banshee being dropped from ubuntu because of GTK3 support

Hi,

I maintain Banshee for openSUSE (In fact requested today a maintenance
upgrade for 12.1 so that we ship 2.2.1 by default). If there's
anything I can help, just ask around. I'm sure we (and other
packagers) can help each other around.

All the best,
NM