Re: [Banshee-List] Android access works on Ubuntu but not on Mythbuntu

Thank you for responding.

Is Mythbuntu based on Ubuntu's 11.04 version too?

So far as I know, Mythbuntu is exactly the same as Ubuntu, just with a different set of software packages.

I now that Mythbuntu uses Xcfe, not Gnome, but I've installed all the Gnome desktop packages, so hopefully I should have all the relevant software installed.

--
DMG