Re: [Banshee-List] Yet Another Sync-ing issue

Good to have some positive feedback on the problem. It means we are on
the right track. :)

After digging a little bit deeper into the libgpod commits since
version 0.7.2 I found this :

http://gtkpod.git.sourceforge.net/git/gitweb.cgi?p=gtkpod/libgpod;a=commit;h=a465179e11959630b52acce76c339170891c86a4

Which definitely fits the symptom... (not an expect at C though, so
can't really tell what's wrong by just looking at it...)

I also posted an update on an already reported bug on the libgpod
project, so hopefully that will be easier to find and fix so that
everybody can enjoy the way it should normally work.

Here is the link to the bug post :
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=3026711&group_id=67873&atid=519273

reptileqc