Re: [Banshee-List] Yet Another Sync-ing issue

I don't think the problem is restricted to the IPod shuffle 3G but more
generally to all IPod shuffles.

I also don't think it's an issue with banshee (nor any other media player).

I found it to be a regression bug with the libgpod (at least version 0.7.95
is affected but 0.7.2 was working fine).

I posted a long post on the Ubuntu forums, so feel free to compare the
issues :  http://ubuntuforums.org/showthread.php?p=10830193#post10830193
Ubuntu Forums

Here are two links to where the problem could have
http://gtkpod.git.sourceforge.net/git/gitweb.cgi?p=gtkpod/libgpod;a=commit;h=c16fd8b1239d640cc46878dd3ccdc9af532d7725
occured  (and then
http://gtkpod.git.sourceforge.net/git/gitweb.cgi?p=gtkpod/libgpod;a=commit;h=3d6b05ecd6f3ec0b8cfe14ce4f40bca486a74bda
fixed  in 0.8.0?) during the development of libgpod.

Hope that helps.

reptileqc