[Banshee-List] Active Task Running - Detecting BPM

Hello everybody,

I'm using Banshee 2.0.0 with Ubuntu 11.04 and it's one of the best Players
I've ever worked with.
I'm using it since 1 month but the whole day long on the bottom left corner
there is a little circle out of points and it is telling me:

Active Task Running
 Detecting BPM

http://banshee-media-player.2283330.n4.nabble.com/file/n3533691/Screenshot.jpg

I've Searched and found out that BPM means Beats Per Minute... but why does
banshee the whole time detecting the BPM... and that since 1 month ????

And searching for music in the Database takes a very long time...(I've about
100GB Music)

What can I do? When does the BPM detecting end? Is the search always so
slowly or is it because of the running task?

thank you for effort and sorry for the language. (I'm a German and my
English isn't very well)

yours
maddin