Re: [Banshee-List] VCD

2011/5/17 Toki Tahmid <oxwivi gmail com>
Is it already scheduled to merge the support? If so, when?

It needs review but at least the gio-sharp issue is now resolved. Currently a lot of foundational work is being undertaken (move to gstreamer#, dbus#, libsoup#, webkit# and gtk#3), any feature merging in the 2.1 cycle is likely to depend on time being available after this work is in. I think the best judge is how well the merges in progress do and of those only dbus-sharp has gone in yet.

My advice is to keep an eye on davidnielsen.wordpress.com or OMG! Ubuntu!, as soon as any major changes land, you are sure to be informed.

- David