Re: [Banshee-List] VCD

2011/5/14 Isaac Witmer <isaaclw gmail com>
Can anything play VCDs? I'm not trying to derail the topic, but I seem
to recall it being a more "universal" problem. I haven't gotten them
to work in Totem or VLC either.

Note: I mean the specific VCDs that have multiple video tracks... I
guess they might be different than the VCDs Toki Tahmid is referring
to.

If, or when, the DVD support patch is merged Banshee will support VCDs as Olivier stated. You will need support in GStreamer but then it should work (if it does not please file bugs). For now the answer is no, but hopefully that will change soon.

- David