Re: [Banshee-List] VCD

Can anything play VCDs? I'm not trying to derail the topic, but I seem
to recall it being a more "universal" problem. I haven't gotten them
to work in Totem or VLC either.

Note: I mean the specific VCDs that have multiple video tracks... I
guess they might be different than the VCDs Toki Tahmid is referring
to.

-Isaac