[Banshee-List] Can We Sort By Album

I'm a new user to Banshee and I'm used to the various sorting that is offered
by Media Monkey. That said, is there any chance we will be able to see
folders for Artists as well as Albums? This would really help me because I
listen to a lot of different music and some of them have multiple artists so
when I click on the name of an artist only those songs that that artist is
responsible for will show up. However, in MM I can click on Album and see
the entire Album with all of the various artists. Does this make sense? If
so, are then any plans to offer this feature in the future? It really would
make sense to me and would make Banshee more welcome to those of us that use
Media Monkey but want an alternative because we're now using a various form
of linus.