Re: [Banshee-List] Ubuntu PPA for regular updates

2011/5/4 Chow Loong Jin <hyperair gmail com>
On 04/05/2011 15:33, softromu wrote:
> Hi all,
> I’ve seen several articles online writing using the current Banshee PPA is not a
> good idea anymore due to the new 2.1 works.
>
> So my question is: is there an official PPA to update Banshee with the official
> releases without waiting for 6 months?

The official PPA remains https://launchpad.net/~banshee-team/+archive/ppa. Could
you provide the links to these articles you've mentioned?

Naturally and I rewrote the not-yet-proposed Testing On Ubuntu instructions the other night to include this link.
https://live.gnome.org/Banshee/CommonQuestions/TestingOnUbuntu

David