Re: [Banshee-List] Ubuntu PPA for regular updates

2011/5/4 softromu <softromu hotmail com>
Hi all,
I’ve seen several articles online writing using the current Banshee PPA is not a good idea anymore due to the new 2.1 works.
So my question is: is there an official PPA to update Banshee with the official releases without waiting for 6 months?

You could use the Banshee Stable PPA. Any updates to the 2.0.x series should reach you there while 2.1.x settles down

- David

banshee-list mailing list
banshee-list gnome org  (unsubscribe here)