Re: [Banshee-List] iTunes library import - ERROR

Ok I got it to work, finally...
in my iTunes library xml my music directory was "file://localhost/G://My
Music/iTunes/"
I changed it to "file://localhost/G://My Music/" which is actually my music
folder.
I kept all the windows pathes of the song (I didn't convert them to the
linux mount point pathes which would have been weird). After trying to
import the xml banshee tells me that it couldn't be located or something and
asked me to point out directly to my music folder which I did and BAM it
worked :)
Thanks for your help though Frank, much appreciated!

MD