[Banshee-List] iTunes library import - ERROR

hello!

switching from windows to ubuntun (11.04) I wanted to import my iTunes
library but unfortunately it's not working.
I get the error similar to this example:

file://localhost/G://My Music/iTunes/iTunes Media/Music/Bob Marley & the
Wailers/Best of the Wailers/01 SUGAR SUGAR.mp3 - Unable to map iTunes URI to
local URI

I tried to changed the "file://localhost/G:/" with "/media/MUSIC" but it's
nnot working either...
Seems I'm not the only one with this issue but I didn't see any solution yet
:(

Help would be appreciated!
MissDjax