Re: [Banshee-List] Banshee doesn't show album cover

2011/4/30 David Wales

I'm not positive, however I think folder.jpg is the only file it reads by default, or more copys, as all artwork is saved to a hidden folder in the users home folder. The cover art downloader is quiet effective as an option. A batch rename would also be a quick and easy solution for now.

On May 1, 2011 5:05 AM, "Anonym"  wrote:
> since ubuntu 11.04, banshee is the favorite media player. I like it, but
> all my pictures of the albums (cover.jpg in the same folder) are not
> displayed in banshee. Is it a known bug or I've set some specific settings?

A file "cover.jpg" is valid and Banshee should recognize it. Actually, if there is only one JPG file in the folder, Banshee should take it whatever name it has.

If you want all the covers to be set automatically, perhaps this is really a bug. The cover is not set when you start playing a track either?