Re: [Banshee-List] External USB Drive - 5 min Startup

I decided to try troubleshooting some more before reporting a bug. Starting
banshee --debug shows me that banshee is trying to search my entire 2TB
drive for media files. I mentioned before I thought this might be happening
but didn't hear back if this is something I could prevent.

When I imported my music, I selected the folder on my external (NTFS) USB
drive that contains all my music. I assumed it wouldn't go sniffing around
for more. Is this by design, a feature, or a bug? If this is the only
problem that would be great, but it's difficult to troubleshoot further
while it is constantly scanning.

Any thoughts?
Ako

I also noticed a new error in the log, but it doesn't seem relevant.
Asked to invalidate 0+0,0x0 for Hyena.Data.Gui.ColumnCellRating but no
CanvasManager!