Re: [Banshee-List] External USB Drive - 5 min Startup

Hi again,
I gave up until I heard back with something else to try. Unfortunately it
just makes my computer unusable which makes troubleshooting an all day
affair.

To clarify, I did Media -> Import Folder. I read a bit about the
is_audio_player file, but there is no single good resource that explains all
the settings, formats and repercussions about using it so a stayed clear of
it until told otherwise. For now I've just been using MM as at least it
plays and uses 0mb of my swap file.

I'm willing to try some suggestions but just don't have the time to try
things blindly. Was really hoping to get some guidance here. Will try to
report the bug tomorrow as you suggested.

Cheers,
Ako