Re: [Banshee-List] Banshee freezes, then crashes

Assuming you're still running into this issue, see here for information about filing a bug report: http://banshee.fm/contribute/file-bugs/

Two logs will be especially useful.  First, while Banshee is frozen, try to get the log mentioned on that page (by running the 'kill -s QUIT...' command).

Second, a debug log will be very helpful.  To get this, start with Banshee closed, then follow the instructions for 'Obtaining a debug log' on this page: http://live.gnome.org/Banshee/CommonQuestions/Logs

You'll want to attach both of these logs to your debug report.

Michael