[Banshee-List] Banshee freezes, then crashes

I'm running Ubuntu 11.04 and dual booting with Windows 7. As soon as I open
Banshee it freezes (and my computer becomes very slow and "skippy"), then it
crashes. Banshee version is 2.1.0 (with
+git20110613.r1.661e087-0ubuntu1+natty after it, if this makes a
difference). For other information I'd be happy to give it.

Any help would be appreciated, I miss my Banshee!