[Banshee-List] Feature questions/suggestions?

I am trying to figure out how to keep some audio files separated from the
"Music" library, but have them available under another heading. The most
obvious being comedy, but I have some foreign language songs I'd like to
parse out as well.  It would be sweet if you could have multiple libraries
for this purpose that would keep things separated from standard name, and
ratings searches. Just one separate library would still get the job done,
but I haven't found a way to do this yet. I tried to re-purpose the
Audiobooks library for this, and even though it recognized the tracks on the
initial scan, they never appeared in the library.

Any suggestions?

Another functionality I thought would be incredibly handy, would be the
ability to save images from the wiki plugin to either a folder, or directly
to a highlighted album/track. I tried to hunt down where the wiki plugin
cached it's images but wasn't clever enough to figure it out. A dedicated
plugin would be even better of course, but I'd be tickled just being able to
use it with the existing wiki plugin as it has an extensive collection of
album artwork.

Was just a thought...

Ako