Re: [Banshee-List] Sharing Metadata across several computers

I installed Dropbox http://www.dropbox.com/ which does all my sync and
filesharing across my computers, but I guess any other cloud would do.

2. Create a folder in Dropbox called banshee and copy banshee.db and
ossifer-browser-cookies.sqlite from /home/username/.config/banshee-1/ to the
new folder.

3. Rename the old files as a back up then cd to
/home/username/.config/banshee-1/ and create symlinks to the new files

4.
jim@saturn ~/.config/banshee-1 $ ln -s /home/jim/Dropbox/banshee/banshee.db
banshee.db
jim@saturn ~/.config/banshee-1 $ ln -s
/home/jim/Dropbox/banshee/ossifer-browser-cookies.sqlite
ossifer-browser-cookies.sqlite

Repeat 3 and 4 on any other computers that share your dropbox and you have
banshee fully synced and replicated across all your computers!

-----
Life is complex, part real and part imaginary.