Re: [Banshee-List] retrieveing track info

MusicBrainz changed a few things recently that caused some problems with retrieving CD metadata with Banshee.  These problems have been fixed now, but I'm not sure which Banshee releases (if any) include the necessary fixes.  See here for more details: http://askubuntu.com/questions/43905/banshee-is-unable-to-determine-audio-cd-metadata/43916#43916

Michael