Re: [Banshee-List] retrieveing track info

Hi,
Having a similar problem with track info.
I have imported several CD's now and apart from a couple at the beginning,
none of them have any track info.
Banshee does go & get the album artwork but nothing else. I've checked on
MusicBrainz.org & the album's are listed there with all the info so it's
would seem that the problem is this end.
Do I need to it anywhere to use the MusicBrainz.org service?
Hope you can help.
thanks
Jon