Re: [Banshee-List] Android devices and conversion (was: ANDROID DEVICES AND COVERSION.)

Am 16.07.2011 15:03, schrieb fritzls:
> Just to complement mine Post.
> Can't imaginate a NEW user using git installing all compile packages edit
> the AndroidDevice.cs to  use the files he need and do it all time the
> Banshee reinstall from repository.
>
> THIS IS A NON NEW NON EXPERIENCED user need. Than a simple " DO NO CONVERT"
> Button some place.
>
> It's absurd.

And this kind of mail is of course predestined to convince developers to
do something about this.
Maybe you should try explaining the case in a reasonable manner and, if
you're really good, you even open a feature request on the bugtracker.
Then, you *might* be successful at getting what you wish for.

[Opening a request would still work now and I don't say I don't like
what you propose. Its just the tone.]

Marcel