Re: [Banshee-List] Banshee will not load at all

Hi,

On Sun, Jul 17, 2011 at 6:03 PM, lorenzo6596 <lorenzo6596 gmail com> wrote:
> Im using Lubuntu 11.04 and i get this error in banshee when it starts up, im
> kinda new to this can someone help me out.
>

> An unhandled exception was thrown: Sqlite error 11: database disk image is
> malformed (SQL:
[snip]

This error message means that the database file used by Banshee was
corrupted, maybe because of a system crash, or a hardware failure,
etc.

You can follow the instructions given at the bottom of the following
page to try to recover your database :
http://banshee.fm/support/faq/

--
Bertrand Lorentz