[Banshee-List] ANDROID DEVICES AND COVERSION.

I read almost all the list here.
And this "PROOF NEWBE" concept of turn on conversion by default and NOT
ALLOW US to disable. Piss me off and by what I read Lot of persons.

The concept of each device can or not can play a file is good when you use a
closed thing like Apples, or cheap players.

ANDROID devices come by native with what carriers want us to use and play.
But we can play any kind of files. We just install from market or another
way and done.

I can listen ANY FORMAT in mine devices., But Banshee still thing I'm using
a damn like apple with a closed format.

I'm a user of a google nexus one, samsung galaxy s, google nexsus s. All
ones using Cyanogenmod or standart rooted roms.

I tryed everything I can in mpi files ex;
OutputFormats=audio/x-ms-wma;audio/3gpp;audio/mp4;audio/x-aiff;video/mp4;audio/aac;audio/vnd.rn-realaudio;audio/x-midi;audio/x-wav;application/ogg;audio/mpeg;audio/flac;audio/wav;audio/ogg;audio/x-musepack;audio/ac3;audio/x-adx;audio/speex;audio/x-oma;audio/atrac3;audio/alac;audio/x-wavpack;application/x-shorten;audio/x-monkeys-audio;audio/prs.sid;audio/x-mod;audio/midi;audio/x-flac;audio/aac;audio/x-aac;video/divx

Or using the .is_audio_player’ files.

I deleted the mpi and tried everything possible.

IT just DOEST WORK.

I don’t want mine flac, mine mp4, mine OGG, mine files be converted. None of
them.

Any try I do, MP3 are the only one I can copy to device and are not
converted.

Same if i delete the mpi files. Still the same.
Seems something more coded another place.

This things of not have  a single BOX ( DO NOT COVERT) give us troubles,
give you guys troubles and turn banshee a shit for sync.

An EASY THING that is sync a file become a nightmare.

Please. Do something about this.

Thanks
In case Iḿ using ubuntu 11.04 and Banshee Banshee 2.1.1