[Banshee-List] ALAC Sync

Sorry if this was ask before, but i have tried to search and try out a few
solutions suggested but no thing works so far.

The thing is that i have a library of some mp3 and alac music files that i
want to sync with my android phone. However as alac files doesn't play on
the native player on android nor the other player that i am using at the
moment, i was hoping that the automatic conversion will work out for the
lossless files which doesnt... I am not sure if banshee is assuming that the
alac file is playable on my android phone and i have tried out the
.is_audio_player file trick, leaving the output format to only mp3 and it
still just transfer the files without any conversions. I'm not sure if i am
missing out any decoders for this, but since i can play the files perfectly
well i am assuming that they are in order. Much thanks to anyone who could
help me shed some light on this.