[Banshee-List] Help &/or Suggestion: "Send to" feature

Hello guys,

I am writing to this mailing list to kindly ask you for your help in finding the "send to" feature (like the one in Rhythmbox) if Banshee has one in the first place, & which am sure it doesn't or I've missed.

If it does not exist, I would like to suggest (though am not sure if this is the right place to do so) such a feature. I personally find it useful & use it alot.

More about my case:
    Banshee 2.0.1
  on Ubuntu 10.04 (added to the list using the ppa from the Banshee team on launchpad: https://launchpad.net/~banshee-team/+archive/ppa

thanks in advance