[Banshee-List] Browser to show Genre instead of Artist

Hi,
I have a large library and thus I don't browse my library by artist, but by
Genre.
After I have narrowed it down to genre, then I start selecting an artist.

I would like to change the "Artists" to Genre in the image below.
http://banshee-media-player.2283330.n4.nabble.com/file/n3650157/Screenshot-Banshee_Media_Player-1.png

Or is there a similar feature to the triple filter column found in iTunes
and Songbird?
http://banshee-media-player.2283330.n4.nabble.com/file/n3650157/itunes7_4_thumb.jpg

Simply browsing my artists is an ineffective way of going through my music
collection.