Re: [Banshee-List] Banshee questions

On Wed, Jul 6, 2011 at 5:14 PM, Nelson Marques <nmo marques gmail com> wrote:
> Hi Bertrand,
>
> I believe it's in Banshee.NotificationArea. I've taken the liberty of
> attaching the build log. I hope it helps.

The first error is :
./Banshee.NotificationArea/NotificationAreaService.cs(201,62): error
CS0584: Internal compiler error: Could not load type
'Notifications.INotifications' from assembly 'notify-sharp,
Version=0.4.0.0, (...)

So the problem seems related with notify-sharp, which probably depends
on NDesk.DBus.

If you build Banshee without having notify-sharp on your system, it
will use an internal modified copy of the notify-sharp sources (2
files), which depend on dbus-sharp. Maybe you can try this to see how
it goes ?