[Banshee-List] Banshee forgets removed music

Hi,

my version of banshee (Banshee 2.0.1, Ubuntu 10.04 64bit) reimports
manually removed music after every "rescan music library". When I use
"remove from
library" the specific music is gone (in my case uknown artits, which are
just
some sounds or self-recorded music), but when I add a music to my music
directory
and use "Rescan Music Library" it is back again. Maybe that's intentional,
but is
there a way around it?

Cheers,
andreas