Re: [Banshee-List] External USB Drive - 5 min Startup

This is more a workaround although it may help the developers work out
whats wrong, can you please remove banshee.db from its config folder
in your home and try setting the music folder to the external drives
music folder rather then use the import function. You may need to
choose tools > rescan once you set these settings. Feel free to just
close banshee and rename your db file instead of deleting.

I know that at least in my case with 2.0 + versions when my drives are
not mounted banshee starts normally and just waits for the drives to
become mounted and active before allowing you to play any of the
files.

I hope we can push to get this fixed.

Thanks,
Dave